<body scroll="auto">
25 August 2007


today was good. joleena's going canada to study on monday. i'll miss her. she's my manicure partner and band camp sleeping partner la, who will do nails with me while she's gone? today we gave her a farewell and took some pictures.











after that I rushed to church but then service was over already, so i missed service. we had dinner at the place opposite BK. first time! and surprisingly it was good. heh don’t know why everyone doesn’t wanna take pictures. so after dinner, most people went to serangoon gardens to have ice cream. but so far!

so bena, esther, my sister and I went to funan to use the toilet but we ended up taking pictures haha.

oh and my favourite bus is 166 (:

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:36 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx