Woohoo! This week has been really eventful because it was Christmas! Oh yay and clarene and shurong are back too heh.
Ok firstly on Monday, I went to my grandaunt’s house for dinner. This year so little people la, so many of my relatives went overseas. And we didn’t go to ben’s house this year to play the ‘diu diu diu’ game unlike last year. So I went home after dinner. ok here's a joke from my granduncle:
when Mr Bean's wife was in labour, why did he send her to pizza hut instead of the hospital?
because they had free delivery.
heh so funny.
On Tuesday, Christmas day I went to church in the morning and went to Orchard after that. I saw so many street acts. First there was a metallic man, secondly, the 3 wise men and then the Jesus big figurine. Had sakae sushi for lunch and then head down to swensons because ks wanted to buy a birthday cake for his brother’s birthday celebration which was also on Christmas day. Ok then went to popular cause sam wanted to buy a few pens, then we went off our separate ways. Heh at night I went to aunty Cynthia’s house for dinner. While I was there, sam called and said she was very extremely bored so we decided to have a sleepover. We met up and went to joy’s place.
On Wednesday, while at joy’s place, about 1am, we started watching shark tale. But when we watched halfway, all of us felt very tired so we went to sleep. Haha so we woke up in the morning after sleeping for 7 hours. I’ve never heard of people sleeping so much when having a sleepover. Heh ok anyway when we woke up, we had lunch and ordered mac delivery, hoping to win the $10,000 but ended up disappointed haha ok that was wishful thinking la. We finished watching shark tale while watching. After which, we came up with our own recipe and baked brownies. Heh it tasted quite good. Sam and I headed home after eating. At night I went to watch national treasure. Quite nice. (:
On Thursday, which is today, I went to Escape with ks. wa I feel so zhuan dao! The ticket only costed me $7 inclusive of a complimentary ticket which means I can come back any time within 3 months for free! wow! In addition, I had a free carnival game ticket and a free wild wild wet entry ticket. I sat the tea cup, mini roller coaster, inverter and go cart. So little. The queues were so long la, especially the go cart. We waited for almost an hour. The inverter was quite thrilling. It went 360 degrees! After all the rides we went to eat. the food is so expensive and not nice la. next, we went to play the carnival games. I wanted the octopus so badly and someone won octy for me, thank you so much. ((: oh and I saw kim from kids central- the REM girl and amira. Had hokkien mee from opposite TJC (thats where i saw amira) and katong laksa from katong for dinner.
Heh it was an eventful week. Thank you God. (:
metallic man
the three wise men
Jesus and mary figurine









the expensive and yet long queue food stall
But, what does fuzzi wazzi like?!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:03 PM