<body scroll="auto">
12 February 2008
I know i said i wouldn't blog anymore, but who can resist putting up such a funny joke?






A retired American general was on his death bed in a hospital in Washington. A doctor was by his side.
Doctor: General, is there anything I can do for you? Do you have any dying wishes?

General: Doctor, I have served the military for over 30 years. There's nothing I regret. But I do have a dying wish.

Doctor: What is it, sir?

General: Would you please get me an American flag? I would like to sing the national anthem and salute to the flag before I pass on.

Doctor: Sure, consider it done. After two hours or so, the doctor returned.

Doctor: Sir, I'm so sorry. But, I can't find any flag around. At this moment, a nurse stepped in.

Nurse: Doctor, I know you've been trying to find a flag. I've a tattoo on my bottoms. If you don't mind...

General: That's okay... So the nurse stripped, showing her bottoms to the retired general. After which, the general saluted and sang the national anthem. After they finished the national anthem...

General: Thank you very much, dear nurse. I really appreciate that. But could you please turn around?

Nurse: Why, sir?

General: I want to say goodbye to Bush.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

6:52 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx