<body scroll="auto">
03 February 2008
Whoopee!
Firstly, gong xi gong xi shurong and air pork on your attachment! And I’m going out with shurong tomorrow. Air Pork: don’t need to keep calling her, she’s in safe hands. Haha. (:
3 presentations down and I’m waiting for exams now. I went shopping today and bought some clothes already, heh spent hundred plus. Tomorrow shopping again and Tuesday as well, I hope I get good bargains.
Chinese New Year is coming, Ang Paos and new year goodies! Haha CLARENE! I know you are very excited about it, counting the number of ang paos on your organiser hehehe (: oh and I don’t secretly draw on mine loh haha you anyhow say one la!
I need to study! Exams from the 18th to 22nd Feb and then holidays next. I’m worried for my papers, I better start now before its too late. I wanna do well and make everyone proud of me heh.
I shall not blog till the end of my papers! Ok la maybe one post for CNY hehe. (:

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

10:49 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx