<body scroll="auto">
14 April 2008


Planetshakers was not bad. Thank God we had tickets cause the queue for the non ticket holders was so long. I’m so glad I got to see Joanne (: heh we got really excited to chat again. Oh this Saturday STC funfair! Cant wait to see all my old friends. I really miss those days, the days where we would chiong to the canteen just because we were afraid of long queues. The canteen’s nuggets, chicken rice,oh my, I’m salivating just thinking about it hehe.




Today was my first day of the new term. I think it was not bad, these are the subjects I will be taking:



1. Human Resource Management
2. Cost and Managerial Accounting
3. Electronic Business Application
4. Enterprise Creation & Development
5. Financial Management



statue of liberty? haha.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

7:37 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx