<body scroll="auto">
02 June 2008
CMA paper tomorrow! I have finished studying and done the practice sets online.
ks is at camp :(


On Saturday was my HRM paper, I went to church and then went to meet shurong after that. I suddenly felt as if I drifted from her. We really have no time to talk to each other and besides that, she has her wei wei. I don’t know whats going on in her life and she doesn’t know whats going on in mine! She doesn’t blog and even if she does, its about wei wei! (hint hint) but I’m happy for her that she’s happy with him la, air pork, my primary school friend. Haha. Shurong! I book one of your days on the 3rd week of june! Oh and happy belated birthday! (:

Ok, besides her, i’m looking forward to joleena coming back so that we can catch up as well. Hmm and going out with joanne and sarah as well. Oh and Clarene and Carissa for sushi buffet (:


Concert on the 15th of June. Here are the songs that we will be playing:
Miss Saigon, A Symphonic Portrait
English Folk Song Suite
Fete Galante
Main Street Electrical Parade
African Symphony
Spanish Fever
A Lot of Words
Japanese Graffiti XII
It's A Small World
Tickets at $6, Ngee Ann Convention Centre, 5pm

I have 3 tickets more, heh if you wanna come, please contact me! (:

Last thursday, my section had a phototaking session. Here are some of the photos. :D

Alright, i better go revise once through, must not be complacent.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

9:33 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx