<body scroll="auto">
29 June 2008
Its been a while since I’ve updated, too lazy to do so. Concert was great, and now I’m back to playing alto. Heh so light and no more neck aches. (: NP Saxy had an outing as well to esplanade to watch shi fu perform, wa he’s super zai. Aiya but sinyi, yiyang and leonard didn’t go. Oh AND we had supper at Thomson for a greater cause.






Yesterday was supernova, woohoo! I must say though the people were less than last year, I feel that the atmosphere this year is so much better. The food this year was also better heh but there were so much leftovers so we had to bring home so many boxes.
Great Singapore Sale! My sister said that I brought home something new each week, but I don’t think it’s a lot. I got a new pair of shoes and 2 blouses from River Island, a vest from Mango, a pair of shorts and 2 tops from Zara.
Wati is gone, she has gone back home. :( I’m super sad la, everyone cried at the airport. She’s been here for 4 years and she went back because her husband and daughter didn’t want her to work anymore. At least I have Ati now.


Oh but welcome back Joleena! Lets go out some time soon with shurong, and also must do manicure. This reminds me of that time where shurong and I went out. While waiting for KS, shurong and I went to the arcade. And guess what. We saw this guy who spent at least $20 just to get a toy. And in the end he still didn’t get it! So we were very bu shuang, we also spent altogether $20, plus YW & KS’s share. Argh! Still didn’t get it. Anyway we wasted money and no one got it. The reason is this, the head of the toy was too big and heavy! Though the puny body was already at the hole, the weight wasn’t enough to get the head down.



Alright, I got work to do, bye!


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:48 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx