Forgot to mention, I went for beach cleaning at East Coast Park for I&E about 2 weeks ago, haha it was fun. We played captain’s ball, haven’t played it in such a long time.





Ahh! Competition is next Thursday, so fast, time really flies when people get busy. I have 4 band practices each week now, really have no time for other stuff :( I gotta start studying, no more slacking. Oh the whole section went to Tan Tock Seng to visit Lingli after her terrible fall last week. As we were getting bored, we play zong ji mi ma! Hahaha! Weiren and Jefferson has to donate blood, sinyi did 5 star jumps and tony did a retarded turn around the chairs, it was hilarious heh.


Bazaar last Saturday! My group sold Yoghurt Ice Blended. Though we lost money, we still enjoyed ourselves. (: Thank you Tony, Don, Faiezah, Cruyff for buying drinks from me!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:44 AM