<body scroll="auto">
31 July 2008
So many things had taken place since I last blogged. My church had Ben’s farewell (my pastor) on Saturday and NPCB had a performance on Sunday at sentosa, Merlion.

(This post is going to have a lot of pictures!)

I’m really going to miss impact youth. I really thank God for placing me there for the past 2 years and I’ll never forget the times I spent there, the air con which always made us freeze, Ben’s mispronunciations and everything.





Saturday was very enjoyable, the happiest and most fun event ever. I can never get sick of watching and rewatching the videos taken on that day. The food was the best also haha. Asha’s sister cooked and it was very shiok, there was egg fried rice, potato salad, seaweed chicken, prawns, bigger version of meatballs, sushi, sausage & bacon, brownies and some others.


















Isn't she cute




So there isn’t any Impact Youth service this Saturday but we’re all going for Festival of Praise this Friday which is tomorrow and to HOGC next week. This is quite exciting actually.
Oh and back to the performance at sentosa. It was quite short but fun, the saxys ended up taking many photos as usual. I think we did not bad considering that we only practiced all the pieces one day before. Jefferson’s solo was awesome! So pro la.



Imagine this with Tony's hand on Jefferson's thigh.















How many of you think this is cute? Its ks and his brother at sentosa before they came to watch NPCB perform. So cute la. (:
Omg I stay on the 15th floor and there is a guy outside my window. Could it be spiderman? No, its just the painter. Hahahaha.

Heh anyway I have EBA presentation tomorrow, gotta go do Solomon Database. Till next time, good bye.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

4:48 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx