Whew, at last its over. The CMA test (20%) on Monday, HRM presentation on Tuesday and ECD test (30%) on Wednesday, which is today. I think I’m screwed for ECD, the hints that the tutor gave was of no use. ): anyway, I still have another important event this Saturday, ECD bazaar! Please come and buy from my stall, selling yoghurt ice blended!
I feel that I haven’t been in band for quite a long time. Anyway tomorrow there’s sectionals. And oh I got the section shirt already. (:
Last week was outing with ks, shurong, air pork, joleena and alex. Haha so cute. We went to Swensons to have dinner then went to Mcdonalds for ice cream and to talk. I haven’t seen Joleena in ages! I think she looks different, but still duckie la heh.
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:49 PM