<body scroll="auto">
11 August 2008
I just completed my first paper today. It was Human Resource Management. I think I did fine, yay! Thank God I only have 3 papers this time. (: Some updates since I last blogged. 2 Fridays ago, I went to walk the Southern Ridges! It was super duper tiring. All the way from habour front to science park. There were so many up and downhills. I wanted to give up half way but there was no convenient exit half way. But no matter how tired, I’m proud to say that I completed the walk! Hmm I wonder how many kilos I shed, haha. Oh guess what we saw on our way. A monkey! A relative of someone I know (;

Anyway first up from Habour Front MRT was Mount Faber, Henderson Waves, Forest walk, Floral Garden, Hort Park then all the way to the Science Park through Kent Ridge Park!(yes the one near NUS) We walked for roughly 9km, great achievement right. We took about 3 hours and 15 minutes. Feeling exhausted and relieved, both of us fell asleep in the bus heh.

My first 2 services at HOGC was alright, the people were nice. I guess they wanted to make us feel welcomed.

Guess what, I had stomach upset 3 days ago and I shat 6 times in one day. Omg I had never shat so much in a day before, through that, I lost a bit of weight. Heh I guess that was a blessing in disguise.













"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

4:34 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx