<body scroll="auto">
09 September 2008
It’s the September holidays. I haven’t updated in a while. I’m currently working at the law firm I worked at the last holidays. Working there is both good and bad. The pay is not bad, $280 for last week. Today I even went to Swensons to have lunch. Super worth la, order a main course and get the soup, drink and desert free. But the bad thing is, my female boss has a super bad temper. She always scolds the lawyer who is her husband. She doesn’t scold me but I feel bad for the lawyer. Its annoying to hear her losing her temper. Alright, enough of work.

Two weeks ago, I went to Malaysia for a durian/shopping trip. The durian wasn’t good, cause it was end of season. But I enjoyed myself in the company of ks. (:

In the morning, we went to Le Meridian building to take attendance and board the coach. I love going to Malaysia. Although its only a day trip, it makes me feel good, like going on a holiday, getting away from all the work for a while. So we set of at about 8.30am and when we got to Malaysia, we had breakfast and they brought us to a place to buy their local products, like tau sa piah. After which, we set off to the durian plantation which had so so many mosquitoes! And they didn’t have much durian. But not so bad la, cause they gave free watermelon, mangosteen, rambutan, jackfruit. After this, shopping! We were brought to Jusco to shop. I got myself a top, bangle and a magazine. It wasn’t cheap at all. Haha but I wanted to get something because I didn’t feel “gan xin” if I didn’t buy anything. I regret not buying the top that I tried on! Haha ok ok, I should get over it. Anyway after 1 and a half hours, they drove us to Giant, where I bought a pair of slippers. Then our last stop was a seafood restaurant. I guess the food was better than I expected. There were prawns, crabs, chicken, fish, vegetables, soup, tofu. Oh and I forgot to mention, there was this lady who was complaining at the durian plantation then her face was so black la, haha then at the seafood restaurant, she still couldn’t get over it, she was “sa jiao”ing to her husband, then ks and I were laughing and laughing haha. Altogether we only paid $53, quite worth it. It wasn’t the durian that is important, it should be the time spent with whoever you went with.







Oh and on the 25th August, being our 6th month anniversary, ks and I went to have a good meal at a restaurant at Millennia Walk. The food is really good, especially the cheese fries.
Alright I’m getting lazy to blog, and my dad (who uses the computer everyday) is irritating and wants to use.






Results are coming out on the 15th of September!

Happy birthday Imelda!

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

10:11 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx