<body scroll="auto">
30 September 2008

My results came out on the 15th Sept! haha thank God for my results cause my GPA improved by 0.5. (:

Oh I went out with Clarene and Carissa last Monday (15th) and we ate at Kenny Rogers. It has been a long time since I ate there. I like going out with you 2. (:



I also went out with sarah, shurong and joanne to celebrate sarah’s birthday on Monday (22nd) and we had Japanese food. But it was cooked food on sticks. I think it was quite nice, especially the beef. I love hanging out with you guys, though we don’t meet often, it still feels the same each time we meet to talk.





It was NPCB 25th anniversary dinner and dance on Saturday night! I guess it was quite fun. Tony was the boy who made the section proud haha. He was the mascot for our team and he also won the best dressed. Heh we had buffet for dinner and some red wine. Too bad kat and leonard didn’t come :( anyway I learnt a new game yesterday, don’t know what is it called, it’s a guessing game. At first 4 of us (sinyi, tony, weiren and I) were playing then slowly eliminated till there was only sinyi and I left. Luckily I won sinyi hahaha. It was fun la. Below are some of the pictures. My camera died like beginning of the dinner! :( so thank you sinyi for the photos! (:











Present and alumni Saxophonists.





Saxophone Section!








We’re all proud of you! hahaha












omg I love this photo. (tony looks siao) :D







Saxophone section once again (with tony and kat missing)







"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:57 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx