Hello everyone! I’m in a super good mood because I just celebrated my 18th birthday! :D
Happy birthday to kwoksiong and jiejie!
Hehe I wanna thank everyone who made this day so special. Whether wishing me on Friendster, facebook, sms, face-to-face or through a phone call.
Thank you to weiyang, aunty joyce, sam woo, clarene, joy wee, joanne, darshini, chen khian, deborah, yu song, benedict, wei kit, esther, tony, kimberly, bee chng, bena, valerie, carissa, jefferson, claudia, sarah, lingli, ben, danette, weiren, byron, asha, beverly, qizhen, jian siong, gim yee, yiyang, li en, desmond, ivan, samuel, joeline, shurong, yao wei and most of all kwoksiong!
Alright, i shall now continue to talk about my day. It was great haha! In the afternoon, I met kwoksiong and we exchanged presents. Next, we headed to suntec to eat crystal jade. We were both so full, and crystal jade has super shiok mango pudding. After which, we went to the koi pond to feed the fish, they really have a good life la, all so fat.
Surprise number 1
Heh and kwoksiong, you’re so cunning! What happened was, he said he wanted to go to the roof terrace of esplanade to hang out and see. So we went to esplanade and actually I wanted to go to the 2nd floor to look at the shops first but he insisted that we went from the top then come down. At the point, I didn’t suspect anything. Then when we got to the roof terrace, I saw Samuel from far then I shouted across: ‘hey! what are you doing here.’ He also shouted across: ‘hey what are you doing here.’ I seriously thought that it was a coincidence that I met him there until I leaned over to see who he was with behind the bushes. Then I saw Carissa holding on to a cake. Haha! Then all of them came out with the balloons and all and sang a birthday song for me. Heh the funny thing was, Samuel asked what I was doing there because I wasn’t supposed to be up so early. Heh anyway, thank you so much all of you!
After the first surprise session, I headed down to marina square to have family dinner at Swensens. Yay! 2 free firehouses at one table. One for me, one for jiejie. (:
Surprise number 2
Kwoksiong asked me to meet him after dinner so that we could spend the rest of our birthday together. When we met, he said: “so what do you want to do ah” then I was like “I don’t know” then he said “why don’t we go down to the Singapore flyer, I happen to have 2 tickets” haha what a cunning boy. When we went to the Singapore flyer, we had the whole capsule to ourselves! Wow we’re really blessed. Having the whole capsule to ourselves while only paying for 2 people’s share. And in addition, the night view was absolutely breath taking.
After that, the last activity of the day. The cutting cake session at my house.
I will post all the photos on facebook, so go there and view/steal alright, all the unglam ones hehe. I will just post a few here (:



A view from the top of the world

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
1:39 AM