<body scroll="auto">
04 November 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARENE!
I have decided to spend some time blogging today because, its Clarene’s birthday! She’s my best friend in tb22! I love you babe, thank you for being my friend, thank you for always lending me notes, waiting for me at the bus stop, doing all the sweet things and being part of my life.

Hehe I went out with Carissa and her friend Benjamin today. So sorry Benjamin for coming along that she abandoned you haha. Anyway, I’m coming to the best part of my post today hehehe I’m feeling cheeky. :p

Presenting to you Ngee Ann Polytechnic’s very own sleeping beauty!
.
.
.
.
.




Heh thanks to my accomplice and his camera, I have this photo. Hehe but don’t worry Carissa, you look pretty in this photo, I didn’t put up the more unglam one hahaha. (:

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:36 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx