<body scroll="auto">
23 November 2008

I recently signed up at Bukit Batok Driving Centre to learn driving. But theory first. For registration, I need to take a passport size photo. So I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to get my photo taken at 6 for $9.

I just took it yesterday and now, 4 are gone!

Alright, let me explain what happened to the 4. The first one went to ks. Secondly, I showed the photo to my dad, and I told him that I gave one away to ks already so I cant give him. Then he said: “wa, your boyfriend more important than your father ah!” so I had no choice but to give it to him.

Third one went to my mum, because she was in the room too when I gave the photo to my dad. Then she said: “mummy want one also. Don’t be like that la” haha so I gave one to her also. After that, I went out to the living room and showed the photo to my grandma, then I told her I cant give her one because I already gave half away then she got upset and said: “I’m the oldest in the house. Mummy, papa got, I don’t have ah” haha so no choice, I had to give it to her.

And I’m left with only 2 now.

No matter what, I love the Foong family. (:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:02 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx