<body scroll="auto">
02 January 2009

Its been a while since I blogged. I thought of shutting down this blog. But there are still stuff I wanna blog about. My first post of 2009! Happy new year!

Heh firstly, NP Concert Band is having a concert on 11 January 2009, 7pm at Singapore Conference Hall. Tickets are at $10. Please support!

Everyone has been working so hard for this coming concert. Heh the band camp was held recently from 29 dec to 31 dec 2008. Even on new year’s eve we were still practicing.

Saxophone section got the best section award! Yay I’m so proud of all of us. I love you guys, and I don’t ever want the seniors to graduate but since this cannot be helped, I want to make full use of the remaining time we have together. It will only be the few of us left when you all are gone.


Oh thank you Tony a.k.a. tonytree, a.k.a. Bitch, a.k.a our new VP for uploading the photos so quicky! :D



I passed my basic theory test! Although it isn’t very exceptional, I still feel quite proud of myself ok. Haha don’t laugh at me. (:

Anyway I think the next post will be quite soon because my cousin’s wedding is on this Saturday, and I cant wait!


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

2:25 AM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx