<body scroll="auto">
23 March 2009
I really gotta thank God for my results this time. I got 3.3 this time and I couldnt have done it without God's grace and strength that sustained me.

I'm staying at home today. Have been sick since Wednesday. I went to see the doctor twice. The one at Tiong Bahru is quite good. I saw him yesterday and I feel much better already after taking medicine last night.

Thank you ks for taking care of me everyday since last Wednesday.
I love you.

I have my Final Theory Test tomorrow. Please pray for me!

I'm going back to work tomorrow already. 4 more weeks left of internship. Ivan left for Beijing yesterday. He doesn't need to go for internship this time.

I think I'll go take a nap soon. No more naps for me tomorrow.


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

3:37 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx