<body scroll="auto">
08 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBS!

You know you mean a lot to all of us that went down today. We love you very much and you have made a difference in our lives. (:

Happy Birthday to Chen Khian too!

I slept at 5am last night! Super tired. Heh at joy’s house, we kopped her maggi mee and 2 eggs. And now I know Nicole is afraid of dogs.

Attachment has been alright, quite boring but thinking about the allowance, its all better. Haha I’m really blessed!

Nothing has been up lately, my weekly routine is work during weekdays, weeknights are filled with driving lessons, band pracs, ks and cell group. That’s 4 days taken up already.










"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

2:44 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx