<body scroll="auto">
06 April 2009
YAY it's a four day week, all thanks to Jesus who died on the cross for us. (:

I must say that I just feel that I'm super happy the whole day! Even in the morning, going to work. Today I went to meet Carissa and Clarene for dinner and we took neoprints. Haha I love hanging out with the two girls. Haha. I'm sorry girls if I always shock you 2 with my very sudden comments and thoughts. :D I love the neoprints! Hehe I hope Clarene, you'll be free next Wednesday so we can watch 17 again.

Anyway, I booked my driving test already and its on 15th June. I gotta chiong all my lessons, I think I need 3 lessons a week to complete my lessons on time before the test.










"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:38 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx