<body scroll="auto">
23 June 2009

I really feel so refreshed and lifted after the camp. It has been a long weekend for me but exceptionally fruitful. D.E.O. camp, discipleship class, fashion ministry eye opener.

I passed my driving test. Yay I love to drive. Haha.

From what I know, RP has 2 confirmed cases of the Swine Flu, I want another week of holidays too. Its kind of a bad thought though, it will mean that someone in NP will get Swine Flu.

Anyway, Ripieno camp is on Thursday till Saturday so i'll be away again, its a super sian thought. Concert is in a week and I'm not very looking forward to it, its just different than before.

I do love to sleep but whats wrong with that, don't make me sound like I'm a lazy pig.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

4:01 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx