<body scroll="auto">
29 July 2009
The past few days have been hell for me. Especially Sunday. Year 1s and 2s, enjoy life now because Year 3 is of another league. Sometimes I wonder, am I still in NP, the one I've been for the past 2 years? I still got another week to continue the struggle before study break.

I know if I tell myself that I'm sad, I will be. And if I tell myself that I'm stressed, I'll be even more stressed. But I can't help it when nothing is going my way. Don't talk to me if all you can give me is heartache. All I need is a break.

On a lighter note, Festival of Praise is coming. Call me if you are going, cause I'll be there!

Monday I attended the Ripieno Appreciation Dinner. what happened to the tables? It ended earlier than expected.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

8:36 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx