Ripieno just ended yesterday. Yes Weiren, concert is different without you all. But it isn't exactly a bad thing. It was quite fun too! haha.
Alright, anyway the mood for Ripieno started on Friday where all of us stayed at the loft. Lingli, Weiren and Shirmain came along to join us. Before that we went to vivo for dinner and grocery shopping, then went back home to take my stuff then back to the loft.I like HTHT in that small room. Found out many interesting things, haha one of my favourites, handprint on the shirt. :p Everything that was said stays in that room alright. (:
On Saturday, I had to conduct an OBSE workshop for the BS Year 1s, coincidentally, one of them ushered for Ripieno haha. After that I had lunch with the seniors then made my way to VCH
Anyway the concert was held at VCH at 7pm. I kinda enjoyed playing. But the next concert will be my last! I'll be only one in my section currently to graduate. Jia you Fatso!







Thank you everyone who came down to support us! Especially my family, KS, PJ, the Alumni. I really appreciate it and I love you guys! <3
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:51 PM