<body scroll="auto">
17 July 2009
Today I was home while the SingTel guy came to install the MiO TV in my house. Ok, I know having a router in my house is no big deal, but I'm really glad I don't have to snatch internet access with my dad and sister anymore haha. And MiO TV is really cool! I can watch movies like 'Bedtime Stories" and "不能说的秘密" for free. They also have HK, TW and Korean Dramas for me to choose and watch whenever I want. I can now watch Gossip Girl Season 3 when it comes out. YAY! haha, but I got so carried away and was so in awe of MiO TV that I was late for class.
And this seems like a SingTel advertisement.

Oh I forgot to mention, I enjoyed myself so much today. I watched Ice Age 3, so cute, Peaches. (:
I love spending time with ks, but time passes so quickly. ):

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

12:19 AM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx