<body scroll="auto">
18 August 2009
Having study break right now. But getting into the momentum of studying is difficult.

I wonder if wr, have you watched
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMu8EleLZcE? haha

Today my sister and I brought my grandma out to get her nails done, as a birthday present.

Isn't she cute? (:

Anyway last monday, I went to Batam. And as promised, A&W for ll!
















There's nothing much at Batam actually. But I guess overall the trip was alright. We went for the Go Kart ride! It was expensive, $18 per person! But it was the most fun thing to do there though. The photos remind me of the Mario racing game haha!















































That's pretty much it, we didn't take many photos. There simply isn't anything worth remembering there! haha. Malaysia is much better if you're looking for a one day getaway. Yes I know my post looks disorganised, but whatever la, can see can already haha.

I'll start work at MOM one week after the exams. A quick update. My exams will be from 22nd to 28th August. Work will begin on 7th September. I better make full use of my one week.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:28 AM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx