<body scroll="auto">
01 September 2009
Exams are over! I took the last examination in NP last friday. Throughout this whole exam period, I must say that it was a torture. But thank God its over.

Last wednesday I drove to school to take my International Employment paper. After that I sent a few friends home. After sending JH home, I didn't know how to make my way back! I went round the whole West Coast estate then I finally found AYE towards Tuas, then I thought PIE could take me home so I exit at PIE through AYE, then I was heading towards Changi. After driving for a while, the whole expressway didn't seem familiar at all. I kept exiting and going back the other way. At one point, I was at CTE and landed up at Toa Payoh. In the end, I went in circles and was 1 hour late in meeting ks at Ikea. I really need a GPS system! ):

Oh ya anyway, Joleena, this is for you:

(:

Yesterday KS and I went to the Arts House to see the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibition. Its on from 27 August 09 to 20 Sept 09 and each ticket costs $18. I got to see artifacts while was written/made over hundreds of years ago. I even saw the first bible in English, German and all kinds of languages.

Bible in a Microchip:

Mini Bible:




Look at this huge Bible. Its really very heavy.


I'm just so glad that exams are over. I went to trim and dye my hair yesterday. I thank God everyday for the end of my exams haha. I'll be going out with Shurong later, with Yvonne tomorrow to buy some stuff, have meeting, CG and band on thursday and going out with Carissa and Clarene on friday.

Will update soon.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

2:35 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx