My 100th post, on my birthday.
Happy Birthday to KS, jiejie, Yvonne, Vincent as well!
I can't believe that this is my last teen birthday that I'm gonna celebrate, nineteen! Alright, firstly I would like to thank everyone who wished me Happy Birthday, whether on sms, facebook, through a phone call or face-to-face.
(not in any special sequence)
Thank you to:
KWOKSIONG
Sarah
Yvonne
Andre
Deborah
Sabrina
Melanie
Joy
Kang Rong
Kaye
Jeanette
Huai Yi
Joeline
Kimberly
Samantha
Shirmain
Asha
Jiejie Ahmun
Christine
Zhikang
Ms.Ho
Valerie
Tony
Shurong
Poporeen
Mabel
Martyn
Linus
Ben Lim
Ruth
Sandy
Paulyn
Alvin
Clarene
Felicia
Cherie
Pollyna
Ben Wing
Henry
Weiren
Jefferson
Timothy
Aunty Joyce
Asam Benna
Jamie
Weiling
Aunty Joanne
PeiJun
Beatrice
Jinghan
Danette
Vivian
Haikal
Cheyenne
Ben Lee
Jiansiong
Ben Ong
Cassandra
Jooyu
Weiliang
Ying Hui
Yixue
Colin
Darshini
Elina
Qiuyi
Peiwen
Ryan
Jiewei
Evelyn
Qi Ping
Shirley
Jina
Zameer
Melvin
Kim
Byron
Raymond
Yinzhen
Rizuan
Nicole
Viknesh
Faiezah
Mary
Carmen
Yiyang
Weikit
Beryl
Juepei
Ivan
Huimin
Jamie Leong
Benedict
Fedora
Augustine
Edmund
Special thanks to
Lingli who wished me in 3 ways, sms, call and facebook! haha so sweet of you to call me while you were at work. thank you thank you!
If I've missed anyone out, thank you too!
Let me talk about my day. Or rather, let me start from Thursday.
I was at work. And about 11am, I received a phone call. I picked up, it was a man.
He said: "could you come down to pick up your flowers?"
Me: "Huh?"
Man: "I'm downstairs, can you pick your flowers up? you're Vanessa right?"
Me: "yes, you are at MOM ah?"
Man: "Ya, I wait for you at the Interview Room"
Me: "err, ok bye"
When I went downstairs, I looked around and saw a man with a BIG bouquet of flowers. I was super surprised! It was from ks! I signed the paper and hurry went back to the lift lobby. I felt 很 shy! The security guards were all looking at me smiling so widely. So I went into the lift and back to the office. As it was a split team week, only half of the staff were working. thank God!! So i walked as fast as i could, praying that nobody would spot the flowers. BUT i couldnt hide it as it was too big and my 2 supervisors walked over to kaypoh. i was so so so embarrassed, i wanted to find a hole to bury my head. :S
Haha but anyway it was very sweet la, I like the flowers very much. Thanks ks!
(this wasnt the original packaging)Alright, on my birthday, I went to Jurong Bird Park!
I must say that it was a much better choice than going to the Discovery Centre. I liked the owls cause they are cute, but I'm super afraid of their habitat, so dark! :/
Oh admission was free today cause it was our birthday. hee! we saved $18 each. Plus, we got free ice-cream.




Pardon his non-smily face, he has a huge ulcer! :(
More photos will be posted on facebook soon! (i hope)



At night, my family went for dinner at Hua Yu Wee. Wow I love the seafood roll. It was enjoyable. (:



Thanks everyone who made this day special. (:
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
10:16 PM