Happy Birthday Dad,
I guess I'm the last one to wish you since you're already asleep.
Wow I'm feeling extremely full from dinner. We went to Hua Yu Wee at Upper East Coast Road to eat, love the seafood roll there.
I love spending time with my family. Its the only time I feel at home, myself, free from restrictions.
Tomorrow i'll be going for the SAF concert at SCH. I feel super sian that Himbo's not going. I usually don't go for any band stuff without him, he's my best friend in band. :/
Work for me is fine, I got a new desk! :D I get to put all my things there and photos, and decorate it the way I like. I'll take a picture of it if I get the chance.
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:52 PM