<body scroll="auto">
17 December 2009
I went for check up the other day and took a blood test. It was the most scary thing ever. I have never taken a blood test before and when I was going to take the blood test, I kept telling the nurse "Ahh, scared, I'm scared." Anyway, the check up went well, nothing to worry about. :)

Today my department had a chillout, ice cream making at Udders! woohoo!
We got to make ice cream, and also had ice cream buffet, which was the best part. haha i love the D24 durian ice cream, super shiok! :D



Band camp is next Monday till Wednesday. I'm contemplating if I should take half day on Tuesday. Hmm, hope practice will be fruitful.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

8:25 PM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx