Merry Christmas! :)
I'm so glad everything is over. I'm so exhausted. So everything went as planned on Thursday. First, Christmas party at MOM. Thanks everyone for all the gifts and cards!
Look at the tree with so many presents below it. They are real presents! haha. There were 20 dishes at the buffet lunch: prawns, fish, chicken, turkey, ham, beef, log cake, etc.

I met noobshits after service on Thursday. Had lots of fun, steamboat, band hero, monopoly cards! :D Pictures soon while lady xuxu uploads.
Friday I had to tend the glitter tattoo booth. Did glitter tattoo for people. Look at my own! I had this on my hand. I like it so much!

I can't say that I enjoyed Christmas. I didn't get to go for my family gathering, nor did I spend it with ks. :/ But I'm still thankful that Jesus was born on this day 2000 over years ago, and I shall rejoice in it. :)
I'm so tired. Good night! :)
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:58 AM