<body scroll="auto">
10 April 2010
I've been so busy lately. Haven't been sleeping enough for many days. Work has been fine, the workload isn't too much, just nice for me. But after work life has been packed. Something for me everyday. I really need time for myself.
I applied for uni already, waiting for results to come out.
I can't wait to go back to school again. I love my friends at MOM. (friends, not colleagues) They make life at work enjoyable (: <3 Sandy
(hehe i know you're smiling as you see this)

Next week, on Friday, we're going to The Hangout to hangout! woohoo! Its a great place. Went there last week to play for Lewis' farewell.


Things to look forward to: Nodame Part II, Asia Conference, Graduation, Beginning of Uni.


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

12:11 AM






Profile
vanessa (:
09/10/1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Currents


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx