My grandma really loves me. During the Asia Conference, I had to leave house early in the morning at 5.30am. The previous night, she asked me what I wanted for breakfast. I told her that I wanted tuna bread. She said that there was only french loaf at home, and wanted to convince me to have that for breakfast. Though I didnt like it, i agreed after much persuasion. I slept immediately after talking cause i was so exhausted. It was already 12.30am at that time.
At about 1.15am, I got woken up by my sister's crying. I asked her why she was crying. Then my mum walked in and said that cause my grandma went missing! Right then, I found out that she had gone down to 7-eleven to buy a loaf of bread so that she could make breakfast that I would like to eat. My sister had found her missing in the middle of the night, and both my dad and her went downstairs to look for her but couldnt find her. Only after a while then she came back. I was so touched by her actions. I asked her why did she not inform my sister on her way out. She said that because my sister was talking on the phone, and if she had told her, my sister would not have allowed her to go out. So sweet.
I love my grandma :)
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:35 AM