
Yes! I have graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic. :) Graduation Day was just like a reunion with all my classmates, school mates, lecturers. I really missed them. More photos can be seen on facebook.
Moving forward, I have decided to go to RMIT- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Business Management. I dont know anyone who is going there with me. :( contact me if you're going there too please!
Anyway, my last day at MOM is confirmed to be on 25th June 2010. I'm so sad. Its been almost a year since I've been working there. I will miss everyone, everything. From my work station, to the toilet, pantry, and of course the people. The people I had fun with, the people I love. :( The outings and all.Let me introduce them. This was last saturday, to celebrate Ryan's birthday.
From left to right: Sharon, myself, Sandy (a.k.a xiao orh pinz), Derek (a.k.a. malau), Yanlong (a.k.a. longlong), Vivian (a.k.a. emo potato) and below, Ryan, the birthday boy.



MOM Ice Cream Day! Ice cream from Ice Cube. I'm gonna miss this when I'm gone! <3
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
9:56 PM